If you are interested in working with and learning from a culture-driven and values-driven organization, we would love to talk to you.
Terra Green’s internships involve projects or responsibilities in landscape maintenance, landscape construction and customer relationship management (CRM).
Interns are provided the opportunity to demonstrate their unique capabilities, expand your network, and gain meaningful experience with an industry leader in high-growth market.
The fast facts about Terra Green’s Internship Program:
- An 11-week paid internship
- Rotational program in areas of Landscape Maintenance, Landscape Construction and Client Relationship Management (CRM)
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of how a full-service landscaping company achieves its mission as a values-driven organization
- Discover the critical elements of our Leadership Model
- Learn more about your individual skills and competencies
- We offer a competitive hourly wage and a monthly housing stipend for students that need to relocate to Charlotte for the summer.
This internship was the perfect opportunity to gain much needed experience and knowledge in the Green Industry.ChandlerIntern, Summer 2018
The internship was an awesome experience and a great company to grow with.JakeIntern, Summer 2018
- Industry Insight
- Project Management
- Leadership Skills
- Client Relationship Management (CRM)
- Career Skills Assessment